Tesla Tours: Sustainable and luxurious wedding transport at your beck and call.
When you book either the 1 hour + wedding transfer or the 3.5-hour package (with complimentary picnic) before the 30th September 2019 a 15% discount applies (when full payment is made with booking confirmation) for all weddings completed on or before 1st June 2020.
From here, couples who have paid for their booking will also go into the DRAW TO WIN a full day ‘Bespoke Tour’!
‘Bespoke Tour’ includes:
The exclusive use of a Model S Car, a chauffeur/guide and transportation for two people. The winning couple may take their pick of destinations within Waiheke (subject to good weather and safe road conditions) and can be planned in advance, or created on the day. The tour includes olive oil tastings at Rangihoua Estate and morning tea and honey tastings at the Honey House Café.
Lunch options are the choice of a romantic picnic lunch platter at Goldie Estate vineyard and wedding venue or la carte lunch at Casita Miro* restaurant, vineyard and wedding venue ( *Metro Peugeot Award winner 2018/2019). Refer T&Cs below:
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promotor is EV Tours NZ Ltd through its website www.teslatours.nz
- Eligibility: Employees and immediate family members of EV Tours NZ Ltd, associated sponsors, and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- Entry is free for every couple who have fully paid and submitted a wedding car booking form on or before 30th September 2019 to [email protected] for a Waiheke Island wedding transfer or standard wedding package for a wedding to take place between the 1st November 2019 and 30th May 2020.
- Prize Draw: Prize will be drawn at 12 noon Valentine’s Day Friday 14th February 2020 by a Justice of the Peace on Waiheke Island.
- Prize. The first name drawn will be the winner. The winning prize consists of a full day Tesla private tour which includes a picnic lunch on Waiheke Island. Prize must be redeemed between 1st March and 30th May 2020.
- Winner notification: The winner will be contacted using the details provided. If a winner can not be contacted within 5 working days or is unable to undertake the tour between 1st March and 30th May 2020, EV Tours reserves the right to redraw the prize.
- The Promoter’s decision regarding the winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Not redeemable: The prize is not transferable, exchangeable, nor redeemable for cash
- Information: By entering the competition winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed and/interviewed by the Promoter or promotional partners and they may use their names and photographs and/interviews for publicity purposes.
- Competition entries become the property of EV Tours NZ Ltd which will keep the personal information it holds about entrants confidential and will not disclose it to third parties.
- No liability: The promoter and its associated agencies & companies shall not be liable in any way (including without limitation, in negligence) for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with promotion except any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
EV Tours NZ Ltd